A small, independent London dyslexia charity is looking for a part-time operations support administration from April 2022. The role is ideal for a self-starter with strong interests in volunteer management, digital marketing, social media, and funding management.
The role is an immediate start at £15ph for a minimum of 15hrs a week on a flexible work from home, self-employed basis.
The Operations Support responsibilities are wide-ranging and include the following:
- Manage and liaise with all volunteers
- Managing members
- Clarifying membership offering
- Man phone lines
- Answering emails
- Secure and manage sponsorship
- Secure ongoing funding
- Organisation of webinars
- Organising documentation
- Coordinating updating the website with signposting information
- Report of project impact
Manage and liaise with all volunteers to perform the following:
- Updating the website calendar of London dyslexia events
- Community management of Tribe
- Management of social media
- Creating and running online support groups
- Promotion of support groups and community groups
This makes the role a good opportunity for anyone looking to develop leadership skills and make a difference.
If this sounds like you and you are available to get started with minimal supervision, please send your CV and cover letter to Phillipa James, Chair of Dyslexia Association of London. Phillipa@dyslexialondon.org