Charity Role – Operations Support
A small, independent London dyslexia charity is looking for a part-time operations support administration from November 2021.
The role is ideal for a self-starter with strong interests in volunteer management, digital marketing, social media and funding management.
The role is an immediate start at £15ph for a minimum of 15hrs a week on a flexible work from home, self-employed basis.
The Operations Support responsibilities are wide-ranging and include the following:
- Secure and manage sponsorship
- Secure ongoing funding
- Organisation of webinars
- Man phone lines
- Organising documentation
- Answering emails
- Clarifying membership offering
- Coordinating updating the website with signposting information
- Report of project impact
Manage and liaise with all volunteers to perform the following:
- Updating the website calendar of London dyslexia events
- Community management of Tribe
- Management of social media
- Creating and running online support groups
- Promotion of support groups and community groups
This makes the role a good opportunity for anyone looking to develop leadership skills and make a difference.
If this sounds like you and you are available to get started with minimal supervision, please send your CV and cover letter to Phillipa James, Chair of Dyslexia Association of London. [email protected]