A small, independent London dyslexia charity is looking for a part-time administration and sponsorship manager thanks to a successful funding application. The new role is ideal for a self-starter with strong interests in volunteer management, digital marketing and social media and funding management.
The role is an immediate start at £15ph for a minimum of 15hrs a week on a flexible work from home, self-employed basis.
Responsibilities are wide-ranging and include the following:
- Manage and liaise with all volunteers
- Secure and manage sponsorship
- Secure ongoing funding
- Community management of Tribe
- Management of social media
- Organisation of webinars
- Man phone lines
- Organising documentation
- Answering emails
- Report of project impact
- Creating and running online support groups
- Promotion of support groups and community groups