We are always on the lookout for driven volunteers from all walks of life. Please do get in touch if you’d like to add even more to our much-valued support group or if you would be interested in applying to the positions listed below. Contact us if you have the skills and experience that would add to our supportive community in and near London. If you are able to offer some voluntary work and opportunities that could add to our ever-growing charity and future communications, email us at email@example.com.
The Dyslexia Association of London (DAL) has been providing a range of vital services to adults, parents, teachers and others interested in dyslexia for over 30 years.
We are looking to recruit a Part-time Volunteer Social Media Manager to join the team to help nurture and expand our online profile and engagement with people affected by Dyslexia.
This is a remote working role that will require between 4-6hrs per week. We can accommodate a flexible schedule. The successful candidate will be expected to commit to the role for a minimum of 3 months.
DAL currently communicates over four social media channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The Social Media Manager will play a vital role in running these platforms to help cultivate, support and grow our audiences. Communicate our services and share signposting information to people in need of our support.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Execute a social media plan with the aim of building an engaged and active community of supporters to help grow awareness, support income generation and further charitable impact
- Curate compelling copy that is relevant to our followers
- Monitor comments and messages and respond in a timely manner
- Use analytical tools such as LinkedIn and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate our social media presence and performance
- Prepare monthly reports on social media marketing efforts
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media
Wherever you are in your digital career, this is a chance for a creative self-starter with a love for copywriting and storytelling to shine and give back while developing skills and implementing new ideas.
We are looking for someone with a genuine interest in dyslexia support.
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch.
Closing date: Friday 7th October 2022
DAL Operations Manager